The Fixtoe Qx device is indicated for digital deformities and forefoot pathologies as a postsurgical stabilizer in Hallux Valgus (Bunion) surgeries, stabilizer in metatarsal osteotomies Weil type, minimally invasive surgeries (M.I.S.) elevating, arthrodesis or digital arthroplasty, stabilizer in digital osteotomies and as a conservative night stabilizer treatment.
Comprises 4 parts:
1. Metatarsal elastic band
Adapts to the morphology of the foot thanks to its elastic material. With a walkway located in the area of the bunion to pass the girth of the cap. One size.
2. Bandage for the middle toes (2nd, 3rd and 4th)
Bandage that stabilizes the affected toe. Made of an extra thin antibacterial material that simulates tape. With anti-slip silicone to prevent the bandage from slipping on the toe to be treated.
3. First toe cap
Cap that wraps around the hallux to maintain joint alignment. Fixed by means of an elastic strap to exercise the required tension. In addition, with the possibility of trimming the strip itself depending on the length of the foot.
4. Metatarsal pad
Cushions the metatarsal area. With the possibility of creating a horseshoe relief by cutting out the area marked with the firewall.
- Promotes healing and tissue recovery after metatarsal-digital surgery.
- Maintains the correction obtained surgically in the rehabilitation phase.
- Stabilizes osteotomies favoring better results.
- Accelerates the post-surgical recovery phase.
Fixtoe Qx should not be used in case of:
- Diabetic patients
- Swelling or edema of the foot
- Presence of open wound or ulcer in the foot
- Skin alterations