Fixtoe is a device created for the conservative treatment of Metatarsophalangeal Predislocation Syndrome or floating toe. It relieves metatarsal pain associated with joint subluxation and MTP flexor plate damage.
Comprises 3 parts:
1. Metatarsal pad
Cushions the metatarsal area with cut- out area to redistribute the plantar loads of the affected metatarsal.
2. Movable correction strap
Extra thin, seamless tie bandage made of a leather-like material that allows to correct the toe with the deformity simulating the tape. Movable depending on the finger to be treated.
3. One-size-fits-all elastic band
Adapts to the morphology of the foot thanks to its elastic and breathable material.
Presentation of latest news and placement
Correction strap with anti-slip silicone
Includes an anti-slip silicone to prevent the bandage from slipping on the toe. Extra thin to fit narrow shoes or shoes with orthopedic insole.
Removable metatarsal pad
Allows the combination of the device with an orthopedic insole.
Adjustable elastic band
It adjusts to the morphology of the foot, characterizing it as one size fits all. In addition, it is made up of free interlining material that makes it breathable.
Anchorage composed of the thinnest velcro on the market that takes up less space and is not noticeable when walking. With an extra strong grip for greater stability of the device.
- Immediate relief of metatarsalgia associated with digital deformity.
- Slows down the evolution of the digital deformity.
- Stabilizes the metatarsophalangeal joint.
- Delays the appearance of metatarsal callus and the dorsum of the central toes.
- Adjusts to the ergonomics of any type of foot thanks to its universal size.
Removable strap to align the toe that is affected.
- Extra-thin strap and removable metatarsal pad so that it can be fitted with an orthopedic insole.
- Breathable and washable thanks to its porous material.
Compatible with any type of footwear